Two Kinds of People Think Too Much About Linux.
Those who Love it and those who Hate it !!!

I come under the first category .. What about you ???

About Me

My photo
A FOSS Enthusiast and a Great fan of Slackware, Sabayon ( KDE ) and Ubuntu. Like to develop apps and love to work with PHP and Databases. Love to solve the Rubik's Cube and can be seen listening to Telugu and Hindi songs when not messing with Linux or Solving the Cube.

Monday, October 10, 2011

The Social Network or rather thefacebook

Every time I see the movie The Social Network I feel too damn happy for two things.
1. I understand the movie ( the coding part and all of it .. )
2. I just feel inspired by Zuck and I just feel that I need to do something which is important to me ... I really feel so ..

Working on the main project can give me a coding and a knowledge boost, but I think that would really spoil my preparation for GATE 2012. Started the preparation with Digital Electronics a few hours back ... completed the Number System part need to concentrate more on those for a few months and then I can get back to either coding or cubing .. I am damn sure it will end up with coding but ... cant really state it out or declare.

Working with python will be the first thing I will start doing once I get back to coding and then later on get back to the php6 stuff.

Will complete the mini projects that I took u completely and will make sure I atleast perfect in a single language before getting out of MHVR. Later !!!

No comments: